Set of 2 Ghost Chair

Set of 2  Ghost Chair
Ghost Chair Set of 2 - Ships in 24 Hours with Money Back Guarantee!-The Louis Ghost Chair is a comfortable transparent acrylic armchair in in the Louis XV style. Representing the intersection of classic baroque style and innovative modern design, the Louis Ghost Chair is both enchanting and comfortable. The Louis Ghost Chair design was introduced in 2002, and has been recognized by many for its unique look and surprisingly indestructible design. The Louis Ghost Chair is stable and durable, shock, scratch and weather resistant. The Ghost chair's fluid, serene design allows it to be used for residential or commercial. Made of transparent acrylics, the chair is sturdy and durable even as it displays a delicate, ethereal appearance. This versatile side chair is suitable for indoor and outdoor use


Ghost Chair Set of 2 Features

-Famous Louis XV style
-Innovative modern design
-Clear, Sturdy Acrylic, Trendy
-Suitable for indoor and outdoor use

Ghost Dining Chair


What Customers Said About This Ghost Chair Set of 2

DEAN
I'm very happy with my chairs. They were well protected during shipping and upon arrival no damages. I got the chairs earlier than I expected. Would love to have more and may purchase more. We'll see!

RILEY
I do not recommend you purchase from this seller. If you do, do it through Amazon as they will guarantee the product. I bought a chair by mistake via this seller's website. The desk chair arrived scratched and the leather was torn. I immediately contacted them and they were difficult to reach. I finally got them on the phone, after they claimed they responded to me via email. Per their request, I emailed them pictures. They offered me a discount or a new one. Of course, I wanted a new one or my money back in full. Since I advised them, I have contacted them 3 times via email over the last 2 weeks, via their web and there is no answer via telephone, even though their web says they are open on Fridays and it was early in the day. I have disputed their charges. BUYER BEWARE!!!

order

Comments :

0 comments to “Set of 2 Ghost Chair”

Post a Comment

 

BEST SELLER

MOST VIEWED

STORES